1. The floral perfume was specially developed so that you can exude a sweet and charming scent.
2. Exquisite appearance, it would be a good choice to give to your girlfriend as a gift.
3. The perfume mist is fine and delicate and offers you a pleasant usage experience.
4. Made from natural ingredients, safe and harmless, will not cause irritation to your skin.
5. Lightweight and portable, you can just put it in your pocket and use it whenever you want.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Perfume
Effectiveness: Sweet floral fragrance
1 x perfume
Eau de Parfum – Made from natural ingredients, safe and harmless, will not cause irritation to your skin. The floral perfume is specially designed, this is a fragrance made from real floral materials, so that you can give off a sweet and charming fragrance.
Eau de Parfum Usage – Unscrew the lid, shake the bottle gently and spray finely on armpits, chest, ears, neck or wrist; or leave the scent about 10-20 cm from the body, spray the mist, the wider the scent area the better, then stick it on. This allows the scent to fall evenly on the body and leave a long-lasting light scent.
Women’s Perfumes Use Occasion – Natural fragrance, a fragrance that adds charm to any occasion and allows you to show your own charm in different settings. Lightweight and portable, you can just put it in your pocket and use it whenever you want. Suitable for office, meeting, gathering, business party and other occasions.
Perfume Women Spray – Adopt high quality aluminum spray nozzle that has good atomization and no lack of liquid. The perfume mist is fine and delicate and offers you a pleasant user experience.
Valentine’s Day Christmas Gift – It is a floral fragrance. Exquisite appearance, it would be a good choice to give to your girlfriend as a gift. You can give this gift on a birthday or a festival to create a unique surprise for someone close to you or important to you.
Specification: Fruity floral women’s perfume, eau de toilette spray 50ml, eau de parfum, long-lasting perfume with quick spray head…